The Clavicle Locking Plate and Screw Set from Nytia raises the bar for high-value implants. Considered the most unique bone in the body, the anatomy of the clavicle presents unique challenges in gaining successful fracture repair. Nytia’s anatomic clavicle plates meet the needs of virtually all fracture patterns while giving surgeons the options needed for reliable clinical outcomes.
- Contoured, anatomic distal plates
- Contoured, anatomic medial plates
- Color-coded plates and screws for easy identification
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm locking and non-locking screws
- Fixed and Variable angle locking holes that accommodate 15 degrees of freedom
- Optional hole covers for increased fatigue strength
- Leverages the Nytia Small Fragment Lock Plating System’s instrumentation and screws for instant surgeon and staff familiarity
- FDA cleared and made in the USA
- Manufactured of titanium in the USA.