Lumbar Inter-body Fusion Devices
- PEEK-OPTIMA polymer with proven long-term bio-compatibility and a modulus of elasticity between cortical and cancellous bone.
- Surface Ridges: resist implant migration while providing a broad surface area to prevent subsidence.
- Central I-beam Design prevents de-formation during placement, and provides spacious compartments for bone graft.
- Radio graphic Markers: Embedded tantalum pins precisely reveal the implant position on x-ray without obscuring the view of the healing fusion.
- Surgeon Flexibility: straight and crescent options are included in a single case with intuitive and ergonomic insertion instruments designed for safe and efficient implantation.
- Range of Sizes: available in 7mm – 15mm anterior heights in standard 1mm increments.
- 8 Degrees of Lordosis provides for restoration of normal sagittal alignment when placed anteriorly, and for coronal correction when placed asymmetrically.
Offered in two footprints for optimal flexibility:
Crescent Lumbar Spacer:
- Curved Contour facilitates placement at the periphery of the disk space for contact with the most dense end-plate bone.
- 10 and 25 Degree Insertion Angles allow flexibility in surgical approach to minimize neural retraction.
- Tapered Ends facilitate insertion and prevent end-plate violation.
Straight Lumbar Spacer:
- Rectangular Shape Suited for oblique placement for single implant and parallel bilateral placement for two implants.
- Dimensions 11mm x 30mm sizing allows for MIS insertion through tubes, minimal neural retraction, and superior end-plate surface area contact.