Nytia’s Sliding Hip Screw (SHS) System is a time proven, tried and true solution for the management of proximal femoral fractures. With controlled sliding of the femoral head and stable inter-fragmentary bone compression, Nytia’s SHS System gives surgeons an easily reproducible solution for hip fractures. The SHS System’s implants and instruments are completely interchangeable with current hip screw systems – making the system cost-effective and easy to use.
- Dynamic compression holes allow axial inter-fragmentary compression.
- The Nytia SHS system offers a large range of plate/lag screw angles, from 130° up to 145°, to match the femoral anatomy.
- 4.5 mm stainless steel self-tapping cortex screws can be angled to achieve stable bone fixation.
- 12.5 mm lag screw to address osteoporotic patients.
- 36 mm compression screw to allow for inter-operative compression.
- 100% interchangeable with existing instrumentation making the system familiar to surgeons and OR staff.
- FDA cleared and independently tested to be biomechanically equivalent.